An Upholstery Cleaning Livermore Company That Gets Rid of Stains!
Serving Residential & Commercial Clients
If you’re like most home and business owners in Livermore, you most likely go to great lengths to ensure that your windows are washed, your floors are vacuumed and mopped and your carpets are cleaned.
These are all important but you have to ask yourself this – do you make equally as much effort to ensure that your upholstery is looking its best?
If not, you’re not looking after your furniture’s upholstery as well as you should be.
SHOULD Be Cleaning Your Upholstery Regularly
Wear and Tear
Your upholstered furniture takes a lot of wear and tear through standard, everyday use.
Spillages and stains can happen easily and unless you can address them as quickly as possible, it will be difficult to keep your upholstered furniture looking clean and cared for.
After a while, your furniture will become grubby, unkempt and unhygienic looking.
Upholstered furniture attracts microscopic particles such as dust, pollen and dirt particles which are invisible to the naked eye.
However, they are still there and dust mites are dangerous.
This is why it is important to regularly clean upholstered furniture in order to minimise your exposure to such allergens and ensure a clean and healthy living environment.
Reduced Life Span
By neglecting your upholstered furniture, dirt, grime and stains can settle in and become engrained into the fabric of your furniture.
These particles break down the upholstery and cause the fabric of the upholstered furniture to fray and they can significantly shorten the life span of your furniture.
Need to get your upholstery cleaned? Let us take that stress away!
For these reasons, it makes perfect sense to hire a professional company that services the Tri-Valley area.
We’ve tackled all sorts of difficult upholstery projects and have the products, techniques and solutions for your grimy upholstery which can help restore it to its former glory.
What we can do for you!
- Whether you have fabric upholstered furniture or leather upholstered furniture, we can provide you with the specialised cleaning services that will leave your furniture looking as good as new.
- You can actually save money when you choose us! Take it from us – it’s a lot cheaper to hire us to clean your upholstered furniture than it is to go out a buy a whole new set of furniture for your home!
- Being kind to our environment is important, which is why we use eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are environmentally friendly and non-toxic. We also use only pet-friendly products on your upholstery which is important if you have pets in your home.
- We can ensure a deep down and extremely thorough cleaning of your upholstered furniture which will be much more meticulous than the standard vacuuming and spot cleaning that you may do yourself.
- A quick turnaround time is guaranteed. We use fast-drying products which means that your furniture is cleaned and ready for use in as quick a time as possible.